Swimming pool lighting is essential for both safety and aesthetic reasons. A landscape design is incomplete without decorating the pool area. The landscape lighting design should be such that makes your pool look attractive at night.
Here are a few tips that will help you in decorating pool area in the most appealing manner.
Outside the pool
1. Select bright lights and bulbs to lighten up the area around pool.
2. Enhance beauty of trees and shrubs with beautiful lights. Doing so will not only make the area look beautiful but also makes it easy for you to see the objects clearly at night.
3. Make use of decorative lamps to illuminate larger spaces. Solar lights can really help you in decorating your pool area in a cost effective manner.
Inside the pool
1. Installing sufficient lighting inside the pool is essential in order to enjoy swimming at night.
2. Floating lights are the best for fulfilling this purpose. Moreover, these lights create patters in the water that look very appealing in the evening.
Creativity with colors
Instead of installing single colored lights, one can make use of multi colored lights around the pool area to create charismatic environment.