Residential electrical refashioning is one such task that needs through understanding and experience. The first step to re-model your electrical works including changes in wiring of attractive lights, modern and classic electrical plugs etc., by replacing the old ones!
With professional services, there are less chances of making mistakes, but still there are some suggestions that they must follow before moving ahead with the electrical project:
1. Make sure that you have turned-off the power supplies before you start with any kind of electrical job such as new electrical installation, electrical remodelling, or repair.
2. Don’t touch the naked wires.
3. It is better to work with one hand to reduce the effect of shocks.
4. Cover live wires with electrical boxes.
5. Use special gloves and footwear before start with the work.